Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Art Lead and Art Team to maintain the pillars of the visual aspects of our current project.
- Proficiency in Autodesk® Maya® and other 3D animation tools.
- You believe that craftsmanship and quality go hand in hand.
- You have an intimate understanding of the technical aspects of game animation (including animation systems and graphs).
- Ability to animate giving a character weight, personality, mood and presence.
- Interest and working knowledge of camera movements and animation layouts.
- Managing your end of the content pipeline.
- Collaborate with other artists and designers on a daily basis to plan and execute content generation.
- You can handle one-on-one and group based feedback as well as offer it in a constructive manner.
- Organization is something you take pride in.
- You're a true communicator.
- You have an appropriate sense of humor under a lot of pressure.
- An appropriate art degree from an accredited institution. Or, equivalent applicable work experience.
- Experience using MotionBuilder and editting/capturing mo-cap is big plus.
- You've worked on and shipped at least one AAA title.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4+.
- You're passionate and enthusiastic about video games.
- You are a capable illustrator and familiar with traditional animation.
- Provide a resume and cover letter to "email@example.com."
- The cover letter should include why you want to join us at V1, what your strengths as an animator and artist are, and games you're currently playing or that inspire you.
- Make sure these documents are PDF files.
- Provide a link to your digital portfolio and/or links to examples of your highest quality work.
- The subject of your application email should read; "RE: YOUR FULL NAME - POSITION APPLYING FOR - EMPLOYEE REFERRAL (IF APPLICABLE)"
- DO NOT send us any work or material that's confidential. We bet it's great, but just don't.
- Please note that your application will be considered only if these criteria are met.