Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- An expert with level layout and design of intriguing spaces to explore.
- Comfortable creating natural and structural assets.
- Obsesses with and iterates spaces for optimal gameplay experiences.
- A penchant for space, proportion, lighting and architecture. We need to see and believe the spaces you create could exist.
- Model and texture the highest quality 3D environment assets based on little to no concept work.
- You believe craftsmanship and quality go hand in hand.
- Proficiency in 3DS Max/Maya, Zbrush, and your typical arsenal of content creation tools.
- Work with the team to maintain the pillars of the visual aspects of our project.
- Managing your end of the content pipeline.
- Collaborate with other artists and designers on a daily basis to plan and execute content generation.
- You can handle one-on-one and group based feedback as well as offer it in a constructive manner.
- Organization is something you take pride in.
- You're a true communicator.
- You have an appropriate sense of humor under a lot of pressure.
- An appropriate art degree from an accredited institution. Or, equivalent applicable work experience.
- You've worked on and shipped at least one AAA title.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4+.
- You're passionate and enthusiastic about video games.
- Provide a resume and cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- The cover letter should include why you want to join us at V1, what your strengths as an animator and artist are, and games you're currently playing or that inspire you.
- Make sure these documents are PDF files.
- Provide a link to your digital portfolio and/or links to examples of your highest quality work.
- The subject of your application email should read; "RE: YOUR FULL NAME - POSITION APPLYING FOR - EMPLOYEE REFERRAL (IF APPLICABLE)"
- DO NOT send us any work or material that's confidential. We bet it's great, but just don't.
- Please note that your application will be considered only if these criteria are met.