Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Design, create and implement high quality FX including explosions, fire and smoke, weapon fire, bullet impacts and environmental destruction to name a few.
- Fuse real-time cinematics together with realistic FX.
- Design, create, and implement efficient methods, tools, and workflows.
- Understand and work within the studio structure.
- Work with the team to maintain the pillars of the visual aspects of our project.
- You believe that craftsmanship and quality go hand in hand.
- Collaborate with other artists, designers and engineers on a daily basis to execute content generation.
- Managing your end of the content pipeline.
- You can handle one-on-one and group based feedback as well as offer it in a constructive manner.
- Organization is something you take pride in.
- You're a true communicator.
- You have an appropriate sense of humor under a lot of pressure.
- An appropriate bachelors degree from an accredited institution. Or, equivalent applicable work experience.
- Background in animation or a general understanding of game animation.
- Extensive experience using UE4+
- You're passionate and enthusiastic about video games.
- Provide a resume and cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- The cover letter should include why you want to join us at V1, what your strengths as an animator and artist are, and games you're currently playing or that inspire you.
- Make sure these documents are PDF files.
- Provide a link to your digital portfolio and/or links to examples of your highest quality work.
- The subject of your application email should read; "RE: YOUR FULL NAME - POSITION APPLYING FOR - EMPLOYEE REFERRAL (IF APPLICABLE)"
- DO NOT send us any work or material that's confidential. We bet it's great, but just don't.
- Please note that your application will be considered only if these criteria are met.