Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work within the constraints of our current project to create the highest quality audio assets (as needed).
- VO editing, processing, and implementation.
- Design and implementation of your own assets, as well as others.
- Work with the team to maintain the pillars of the audio aspects of the current project.
- Debug and resolve sound related issues.
- Asset creation across a variety of software.
- Proven track record for meeting deadlines.
- Organization is something you take pride in.
- You're a true communicator, with an knack for electronic and face-to-face correspondence.
- You have an appropriate sense of humor under a lot of pressure.
- Background in sound design with strong yet flexible style.
- You've worked on and shipped at least one AAA title.
- Experience with the following software;
- You're passionate and enthusiastic about video games.
- An appropriate degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience.
- Provide a resume and cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- The cover letter should include why you want to join us at V1 in a CONTRACT role, what your strengths as an artist are, and games you're currently playing or that inspire you.
- Provide a link to your website and/or links to examples of your highest quality work.