Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Art Leads and Creative Director to maintain the artistic pillars of our current project.
- You understand the UE4 engine (EXTREMELY well) and the processes necessary for making existing systems and art play nicely together.
- Proficiency in industry standard 2D and 3D art software. (Maya, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Photoshop, etc.)
- When I say art pipeline, you say HELL YEAH!
- Interest and working knowledge of scripting languages (MaxScript, Python), UE4 Blueprints, animation, materials, lighting and performance.
- Managing your time wisely.
- You can read/write/speak English. All other languages welcome too.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and artists on a daily basis to plan and execute tasks.
- You can handle one-on-one and group based feedback as well as offer it in a constructive manner.
- Organization is something you take pride in.
- You're a true communicator.
- You have an appropriate sense of humor under a lot of pressure.
- An appropriate technical or fine art degree from an accredited institution. Or, equivalent applicable work experience.
- You've worked on and shipped at least one AAA title.
- You're passionate and enthusiastic about video games.
- You are more than capable and aren't afraid to think outside the box.
- Provide a resume and cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- The cover letter should include why you want to join us at V1, what your strengths as a technical artist are, and games you're currently playing or that inspire you.
- Working links to your portfolio (if applicable).
- Make sure these documents are PDF files.
- The subject of your application email should read; "RE: YOUR FULL NAME - POSITION APPLYING FOR - EMPLOYEE REFERRAL (IF APPLICABLE)"
- DO NOT send us any work or material that's confidential. We bet it's great, but just don't. This is for your benefit.
- Please note that your application will be considered only if these criteria are met.