Role Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work within the constraints of our current project to create the highest quality 3D assets (as needed).
- Take remote direction and feedback to maintain the pillars of the visual aspects of the current project.
- Asset creation across a cornucopia of software.
- You believe craftsmanship and quality go hand in hand.
- Managing your end of the content pipeline.
- Proven track record for meeting deadlines.
- Organization is something you take pride in.
- You're a true communicator, with an knack for remote correspondence.
- You have an appropriate sense of humor under a lot of pressure.
- Background in 3D art and/or concept with strong yet flexible style.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- You're passionate and enthusiastic about video games.
- You can take an idea from concept to final asset with confidence and stellar results.
- Provide a resume and cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- The cover letter should include why you want to join us at V1 in a contract role, what your strengths as an artist are, and games you're currently playing or that inspire you.
- Provide a link to your digital portfolio and/or links to examples of your highest quality work.