- Work closely with Art, Design, and Engineering teams to bring new features to life in the game.
- Work cooperatively to come up with creative solutions to our most challenging problems.
- Able to contribute to across the full spectrum of the game (Physics, Graphics, AI, etc.).
Requirements and Skills:
- Passion for writing code, you've got to love it!
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, CS, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++, familiarity with Visual Studio.
- Strong math and physics skills, specifically 3D math and dynamics.
- Ability to drive and contribute across all aspects of the game.
- Passion for playing and creating exceptional gaming experiences.
- UE4 C++ development experience.
- Console development experience.
- Provide a resume and cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- The cover letter should include why you want to join us at V1, what your strengths as a developer are, and games you're currently playing or that inspire you.
- Make sure these documents are PDF files.
- If applicable, provide a link to past projects, github code repos, or any other projects you've worked on.
- DO NOT send us any work or material that's confidential. We bet it's great, but just don't.